In accordance with our strategic orientation for sustainable commerce, we have assumed the commitment to minimize our environmental impact, insofar as feasible within the scope of our technological and commercial possibilities, above and beyond statutory requirements. Our goal is to continually improve our environmental performance. This applies to all activities and processes concerning product production, equipment, facility operations as well as utilization of our products. As a “Global Player” the smallest possible “Carbon Footprint” is an important indicator of global responsibility.
Our environmental planning process assures that all relevant and controllable environmental impacts, from raw material production through production, warehousing, distribution and the disposal of our products is taken into consideration in this regards. We shall integrate interested parties (stakeholders) into this commitment. All commitments entered into in this regards are binding.
Strategic and operating targets to reduce environmental impact shall result in fixed prioritizations in the environmental planning process and shall be implemented in binding programs. Such applies to local as well as corporate-wide activities.
We shall publish our significant environmental impact data as well as implemented measures to reduce them.
We are committed to minimizing impacts to the environment throughout our business. We aim to minimize our carbon footprint, conserve water and reduce waste, and we develop products that take into account environmental and social impacts. By providing a safe and healthy work environment, we inspire employees to engage proactively in environmental initiatives in the workplace and beyond.
RF360 Holdings operate an environmental management system that conforms to the requirements of ISO 14001. Currently, all our manufacturing sites are certified to this standard.
Our Environmental Protection Principles:
- We work continuously toward reducing the burden on the environment, toward minimizing associated risks and toward lowering the use of energy and resources, above and beyond the legal requirements.
- We take appropriate precautions to avoid environmental hazards and to prevent damage to the environment.
- Potential impact on the environment is assessed and incorporated in process and product planning at the earliest possible stage.
- By applying environmental, energy and occupational safety management, we ensure that this policy is implemented effectively. The technical and organizational procedures required to do this are monitored regularly and constantly further developed.
- Each employee is required to act in an environmentally conscious manner. It is the constant duty of management to increase and encourage awareness of responsibility for environment, energy consumption and occupational safety at all levels.
- We work with our business partners to promote conformity with similar objectives. We supply our customers with information on ways to minimize any potentially adverse environmental impacts of our products.
- We work in a spirit of cooperation with the relevant authorities.
- We inform the public of the impact on the environment caused by the company and our activities related to the environment and occupational health and safety.
- We consider ensuring a safe, healthy and comfortable work environment as first priority. To regard the rules of labor safety is the task of each employee. We comply with all applicable legal requirements and with all requirements that relate to OH&S hazards.
- We take preventive measures to avoid work-related injury and ill health and strive for continual improvement of our OH&S management system and the OH&S performance.
- We support purchase of energy efficient products, machines and services, which will improve our energy related performance.
In accordance with our strategic orientation for sustainable business, we have assumed the commitment to minimize our energy usage, insofar as feasible within the scope of our technological and commercial possibilities, above and beyond statutory requirements. Our goal is energy efficiency and thus the improvement of energy performance. This applies to all activities and processes concerning product production, equipment, facility operations as well as utilization of our products.
Our energy planning process assures that all relevant and controllable energy usage from raw material production through production, warehousing, distribution and the disposal of our products is taken into consideration in this regards. Such extends to sourcing of energy efficient products and services. In order to achieve this undertaking, we shall work closely with all relevant contractual partners having possible influence on the total energy efficiency of RF360 in order to optimize our energy performance. We commit ourselves to provide all the requisite information and, where appropriate, other resources necessary. All assumed commitments in this regards are compulsory.
Strategic and operating targets to improve energy performance shall result in fixed prioritizations in the energy planning process and shall be implemented in a compulsory program.